Fall Retreat at Kanuga
2019 Theme: “Time to Fly”
September 24-27, 2019
Keynote Speaker: Rev. Linda Martella-Whitsett
Keynote Musician: Rickie Byars
Our Unity Band will be performing during the opening session Tuesday evening!
Last year we “Rose Up” together, knowing our love and oneness. This year it’s time to put wings to our prayers and practice our 5th Unity principle: we must live the Truth we know! Let’s take flight!
Our theme this year is based on Rickie Byars’ new song “Time to Fly.” You can listen to her newest music at www.rickiebyars.org
Rev. Linda is a Unity minister and author and the VP of Silent Unity. Her website is www.ur-divine.com
- Here is a basic retreat schedule for the week of September 23-27:
- Tuesday morning: Ministers’ time with Rev. Linda
- Tuesday afternoon: Retreatants arrive
- Tuesday evening: Rickie Byars keynote presentation
- Wednesday morning: Rev. Linda offers Unity Village update and keynote presentation on Affirmative Prayer and the 12 Powers
- Wednesday night: Rickie Byars concert open to the public
- Thursday morning: Inspirational program presented by the Kanuga Retreat Team with the Spirit I AM BandThursday evening: Concert and Talent Show
- Friday morning: Closing Ceremony with Revs. Beth Boillot and Kimberly Heck
This is not a conference. There are no business meetings! Just lots of fellowship, music, learning, meditation, walking, strolling, eating and laughter!
… Add Kanuga’s beautiful natural surroundings, wide shady porch with rocking chairs, cool breezes coming up from the lake…. an uplifting, educational, musical, memorable, laid-back, fun gathering of Unity friends from the southeast and beyond.
130 Kanuga Chapel Road