Five Basic Principles
1. GOD IS. There is one power and one presence active in the Universe and in our life, God. God is the source and creator of all. God is life-affirming and present everywhere.
2. I AM. We are spiritual beings, created in the likeness and image of God. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good, created in a state of original virtue.
3. Think IT. Our thoughts give shape to our reality. "Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind." Mind is a connecting link between God and the individual.
4. PRAY IT. There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God. Prayer is a conscious conditioner that attunes and aligns our thoughts with God-Mind.
5. LIVE IT. Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.