About Our Youth ED Programs
Due to COVID guidelines, we currently
offer Sunday School for children 5 years and older only. No other classes are available at this time.
Masks must be worn indoors.
Please contact Y.E. Director Rev. Gaby Michel if you have questions.
Unity of The Blue Ridge is dedicated to creating safe, loving and fun space in which all children and teens learn to express their divine nature.
Your child will learn spirituality through affirmations, the metaphysics of Bible stories, contemporary children’s stories, and songs. Unity's youth curriculum has monthly themes of spiritual qualities. The focus each Sunday is to remind the children that God is within us, around us, and everywhere present... and that we are loved unconditionally.
Five Basic Unity Principles
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God's Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth that I know. I make a difference!